Tuesday, August 26, 2008

yards and yards and yards, oh my!



I went out wandering today and came back anxious to take a few pictures. I am taking the plunge.

I called my brother up. he owns a tattoo shop {he is an awesome artist} here in Illinois. Hanging on his shops walls is art of local artists. Paintings, drawings, etc. you get the picture right?

oh brother dear can I hang some of my photography on your walls. he said of course.

So I am on my way tomorrow to meet him and give him two framed photographs of mine to see if they will sell. I need comments. should I keep up with me photography or just move onto something else.

I can't wait to see what happens or what is the response. Will there be any response? I guess we will soon find out.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patti said...

That's great that you will be taking advantage of displaying some of your photographs! You are sooo talented in this area. You have quite an eye for capturing and showcasing the objects you are photographing! What about contacting some of the local colleges...North Central,COD, libraties, even restaurants and see if there's a place you can hang some of your photos too. even doctors offices look for art to display. But you absolutely are a gifted photographer!

Anonymous said...

You know how I feel about your photography -- keep it up girl. You are way too talented not to express yourself! GOod lUcK! Love, Michel