Wednesday, August 27, 2008

continued

this morning I travelled to my mother's house to go spend some time with her while my boys were at school. we went to do a bit of treasure hunting at a thrift store and found some pretty great stuff. BUT, on my way home, on 79th and somewhere past Harlem there is this cemetary that has always intrigued me and this time I had to stop. here are a few of the beautiful angels that gather there. I swear a cemetary is such a peaceful place.
Look a the wonderful ANGEL in picture number two. it's taller then me and I must be at least 5'4 or 5'5. I would love to have her at my side day and night.

when I visit I also spend time praying because I stop and think how many souls in this cemetary don't have anyone praying for them or even come to visit. so I try to walk around and say a few prayers and tell them I am not there to disrespect.

peace to them.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lindaharre said...

Thanks as usual....for stopping by and making me feel good! Check back and see the papers with the final metallic layer applied! I will be more than glad to help you if you ever want to try this:D Love the photos and the effects in the grave yard! WOW....just beautiful!

Patti said...

The pics are beautiful! I love angels too= I'll have to check this cemetery out soon.