Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I survived the day & the ice cream social

I have survived the day. Never thought this day would come to an end, but thank GOD that it has. It all started out bad. You know wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Not in the mood to be in my own skin and then the happening with the lady and her kids and to top it off an ice cream social where every one knows each other already and your just standing around looking dumb and wanting time to fly very fast instead of slow.

I made it though.

There was something great about the end of today and that was a good juicy peach and PROJECT RUNWAY. Plus my little one wrote in our carpet with his little finger I LOVE YOU MOM! Great way to end this day.

So I am looking forward to the overnight flea this Sat in Wheaton and I met a woman that is a certified HERBALIST that is going to supply me with herbs to ease my anxiety and stress PLUS she almost died when I told her that I don't take vitamins so she is going to supply something for that. SHE said I should be feeling great in TWO days. I hope so.

I swear I have not felt 100% in a very long time. I am so tired of not feeling good and having a bad day like today does not help.

Peace to you. Hope I find peace again two days from now.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patti said...

Yea!!Glad you made it...and now it's over!

missy j said...

I bet that kid in the car didn't write "I love you" in the carpet for his mommy! Probably..."mommy sucks" hehe. Okay, I couldn't resist. It's good to care, and quite possibly, mom was embarrassed and striking out at you because she knew she was wrong. Maybe she learned a lesson. Maybe since you said something, she lost sleep, and knows she was wrong, and maybe even becomes a better mom thanks to you!
Hugs and Happy Day,
Missy