Saturday, August 30, 2008

early morning start

early this morning I met up with my cousin to attend the Oak Park farmers market. it was a beautiful day and I was happy to spend it with my cousin "A".

We bought some wonderful tasting apricots and let me tell you those golden apples that you see posted were to die for. big and juicy. I would of bought some turnips just because they were amazingly beautiful not because I know what to do with them at all. Im sure my mother would figure something out...maybe next time.

so off we went to eat at a place called Wish Bone which was really nice and the breakfast we had was very delicious especially their carrot juice.

thanks cousin for treating me to a great morning.

so off we went to the cemetary. we had two reasons why:

1st... I was going to take more pictures

2nd.... My cousin was going to go visit a good friend of hers FATHER MIGUEL
and was a bit nervous to go by herself. Father Miguel died a few years back of cancer.

so off we went together happily keeping each other company with a bouquet of flowers we bought at the market that we were going to place on his tomb.

well we were not gone from my vehicle not even 10 minutes when someone busted the driver's side window of my highlander and took my cousin's purse that we had left behind. WHO is going to rob someone at a cemetary? what is wrong with people now a days.

I warned a few ladies that were in the same area that were by themselves and we stayed to clean glass shards from every crevise in my vehicle. BUMMER hugh? I really feel bad that that occured. She had everything in that purse of hers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: