Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm A tree LovER

yes, it's true I AM A TREE lover, TRee Hugger. this is the view from my apartment's balcony. It is truly beautiful. You Can See this WonderFul Tree from my bedroom window. YesterDay as I was watChing who knoWs what on tv, I noticed the Sun Shinning OFf the Tree BranChes and thOught how twinkling it was. My fAther told me that If you Hug a Tree or Stand right Next to One You Can Pick up it's Energy. BelieVe me I have been doing just that lately. Standing By Them, HuggIng Them, Picking Flowers and Laying Them next to their trunk.

Trees are Just beauitful if you take a few Minutes to Just look At One You will Notice As well.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michel said...

What a view! I like the sunshine on the branches. It's funny, I was taking photos of the tree of my mother's deck earlier today. I can touch the leaves of the tall tree near my own deck. It's one of the best things about where I live. I hope you post some pics of how you've dressed up your apartment.

Patti said...

Ooo- pretty view! That will be gorgeous in the fall! I think it is so important to have something nice to be able to look at out the window. I hope your unpacking is either going well or better yet...DONE!!!

beth said...

beautiful photos as always....

and yes, I'm a tree lover, too !!!

especially the large ones at the cottage, that creak when the wind blows....