Friday, August 29, 2008

by the way if you are looking for some great books to read and gooogooo gagagag over here are a few that I borrowed from my library today:

For the Love of Old By Mary Randolph Carter

Shabby Chic by Rachel Ashwell

Decorating Junk Market Style by Sue Whitney and Ki Nassauer

and last but not least

junk Style by Melanie Molesworth

the images that are pictured on this post come from these book.

Plus the background from my previous post is t he inside cover of For the Love of Old.

(picture and gold frame - mine)

SIANARA...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becky said...

A- How are you? I love your blog and of course all of your beautiful photos. How is it going? Are your kids adjusting? I enjoyed reading the message you left for Patti about your lack of techno savvy. Hah! Sounded just like my song. I just can't seem to get with the show. We are taking Kelly and the new bf out for dinner tonite. Quite the handsome couple. I am going to try not to embarrass. This is what you have to look forward to! Just got back from Los angeles. Visited Emily and went to a Dementia Care conference.
ttyl,
love, b