Saturday, August 2, 2008

I am back from MO and MAN OH MAN it was HOTTTTT! That is one thing that I am not going to miss about MO, the heat... tomorrow will be another moving day. Our apartment is ready for us to move in and that will be our home until December. It was nice to be in our home and sleep in our own beds even if it was just for one night. My husband was on me about bringing back with us only what we really needed. Of course I could not do that I had to bring with me a few things to decorate at least the living room tables. Don't make this place personal he said. Sorry that is not me. If I am going to live in this new place for the next couple months, I have to make it feel at least a little bit homey.

Okay it's getting late and believe it or not after working all day and driving back to Illinois I am not really tired, but it's time to go relax and watch whatever is left of Saturday Night Live.

See ya soon.....

Just ME


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patti said...

Wow- all that moving, that must be hard. I'm with you though- I always have to make my surroundings very personal however temporary. If I have to be there then I need some things that make me happy. Hope all goes well!