Saturday, August 16, 2008

Vintage Living

okay so I only took a few pics of this amazing store in Glen Ellyn, but if you think this is stuff is out of this world let me tell ya it is. I think this store is up there as one of my favorites. I asked the owner if I could live there and she just laughed. I did not take too many pictures because I was nervous to ask so believe me this is nothing. She just has amazing taste. there were these millinery hats that believe you me blows my collection out the door. she had one of a kind stuff. YES YES YES a bit pricey, but if you want that special piece of jewelery that no one else in this world is going to have you need to check out this store. I am so excited about this place. If you are ever in this part of town you need to drop by FOR SURE. Call me or e-mail me I will go with you.

she is going to start having classes there as well. I left this place so inspired and on a high. one day I would love to own a place like this, but at this point in time I will settle just selling at the flea.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Patti said...

Oh- I just love your pictures!!! That store sounds wonderful! Is it in the downtown part? Glen Elyn is such a cute town. I love when I find a store like that, that just makes you happy thinking about it let alone walking in the door.

firstborn studio said...

verrry nice pictures,great shop!
what sort of classes will she have here?...you certainly could be an instructor,you should inquire about that!!!

love 2u,
d

beth said...

ohhh...I want to live in this store with you !!!

I can't wait for my next trip to Chicago...will you be my tour guide ???

{and you know mary ann....what a small world it is....we had the best time at VR...she is a dear}

Joan@anythinsggoeshere said...

I know Rebecca. Have you been to her blog? She is a sweet and talented girl. She was one of my customers when I used to do Sandwich.

Anonymous said...

I was just in her store a couple weeks ago and felt as you did - loved it! Unfortunately, she is closing the store! Very sad - what a beautiful store!