Sunday, August 24, 2008

here is a bit more. the milk glass (in the second pic) below will be going to my mom. I added my little cut outs in each section and it looked so cute, but I bought it with the intention of giving it to my mom not to keep it.

I love this picture. She is a beautiful lady. I just love the way they dressed and to be honest - I love her hair. I need to learn how to do that.

Oh by the way HELLO Tina and Kim thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I hope you both found some great stuff. One day I would love to go check out the flea in Bloomington. Maybe I will run into you ladies there or again back here for next years over night flea. This time I will come more prepard. I will bring my grocery cart and a flashlight.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

Angie......your photos just get better and better:D Love your work!!!! Keep it up:D