Saturday, August 9, 2008

okay, okay, okay I am getting the flea itch bad. my hubby is planning a day with the boys next weekend and I am planning a day with a friend. I found this little shop in Glen Ellyn named Vintage Living that looked really great through their window. I have been wanting to go visit it, but I hang out with my boys all the time and they get bored and want to go do something that they will enjoy not what mom will enjoy. So next weekend (as I am conjuring this up in my head right now), I want to do something girly.... no not planning on getting my nails done or anything like that... more like hanging out with a friend and hit some nice little shops in downtown Naperville or Glen Ellyn and also another thought comes to mind.... next weekend is the Sandwich Antique show again. I can take a long drive and go see what new stuff the vendors have. What to do, what to do? Wish you were coming along. We would have fun and maybe the Franciscan sisters will be there making their delicious crepes...now doesn't that sound yummie..

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

I'am in!!!!! You must have radar to find all the wonderful fleas you visit:D Sounds like you are having a wonderful time back home:D Love, L.