Saturday, August 23, 2008

earlier this morning before the flea, I took a drive to be nosey and see the vendors setting up. I live 10 minutes away from the Wheaton fairgrounds. As I was headed to my apt to get ready for the long night, I passed up a cemetery that I had driven by earlier. I had my camera and thought I would stop. here are a few head stones that caught my eye. it was so serene. I took my time and read some of the stones and the years these people died in. the third picture will show the date of 1865. it's more then 100 years old. it just amazes me sometimes to think that people lived that far back. I guess I get so caught up in my lifetime that I forget that people were around longer then we were. I know that totally makes me sound stupid, it's just that I get so involved in my life that sometimes I need a wake up call.

I guess I better shut up because I can't quite explain what I mean = so stay tuned for more of my adventurous day.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: