Wednesday, August 13, 2008

a creative outlet


I took a drive to my mother's house, on the south side of Chicago, today to go spend some quality time with my family. It's always nice to go home and spend time with the ones you love PLUS have some of mom's great cookin. My mother can make anything taste good. She is a wonderful cook.

I also enjoy going because her yard is such a great place to practice my photography. the lighting is great and she takes part in my creativity.

These are a few things I had left at her home a few weeks back. Since all of my art supplies are back in MO photography is next in line as one my favorite ways of letting my creativity come through.

When I take pictures, I just don't take one I take many and choose from the ones I have taken. Here are a few of my faves. I guess my style is simple. It always has been that way. I am a simple girl and like simple things. NOTHING to complicated for me.

enjoy!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patti said...

Angelica~ You are a very talented photographer. I think you totally captured the simplicity aspect of these objects. These pictures are beautiful and your talent shines through!