Friday, August 29, 2008

so what are you up to this weekend? I will be attending the Oak Park farmers market with a close cousin, maybe have a bit of breakfast and then visit an old cemetary in the area. She needs to go visit a friend that was laid to rest there and I will be taking a few pics. My friend JLO invited me to an 80s party, but I am chickening out. Sounds like it will be fun, but to be honest I don' t have anything 80s to wear even though that was my era......
Plus, I feel guilty being gone all day.

Stay tuned for some farmers market pics and my latest in cemetary angel pictures.

And hopefully my camera's batteries will not give up this weekend.

Peace to you and yours.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patti said...

Sounds like a great weekend for you and the weather should cooperate. Oak Park is great with or without the farmer's market. i love the store Pumpkin Moon (I think that's the name- don't know if it's still there) My weekend is...massive Bunco game last night (lost as usual but fun), and we are heading up to our place in Michigan late this morning after I visit my mom, until sometime Monday. Other than that- just relaxing. Enjoy the weekend!