Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's been a while.........


hello,
it's been a while since my last post and before I get ready to celebrate the new year with my family, I wanted to write a few words..... so here goes.
2008 has been a year I will always remember. it's brought many changes to my life and the lives of my immediate family. Challenging changes with trails and tribulations. New friendships, New memories!
I am so ready for 2009! I am excited for the new year to arrive.
My new job starts in early Jan so that will definitely keep me busier then I am now.
I have been back and forth since we got our new home in Wheaton. Moving boxes, organizing, planning, a bit of mishapps with the new home (totally unexpected) and just stuff I have to deal with with our big move from MO. 12 years of stuff that does not fit in the new home. I guess we downsized? NOW I am realizing it. Donate, donate, donate and maybe when the weather get's better a big garage sale!
I have been blessed to have friends that have offered their free time to help me with all my boxes. HUBBY says he only has 4 boxes out of the hundred or more that we started with.
I can go on and on, but will stop here on the move issue.
I am BLESSED to be back where it all started. I count my blessings ever day doesn't matter if it's tooo big or tooo small - it's still a blessing. I have learned that I am strong and that I can make it even through the hardest of happenings. We just need to get up and dust off and keep on going. Next time I fall can someone please remind me of this post. I am just a human being trying to live my life and let live. Trying to enjoy every bit of it because you never know when it will be the last. Okay no more gloom and doom......
I wish you the best that 2009 can bring to you and yours. May it be a blessed year and may 2009 bring you many new happy memories with the ones you love!
A toast to YOU!
Just ME
Angelica Torrez

3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Happy early New Year. I so hope the new year brings wonderful changes and blessings, Theresa

Patti said...

Hi! Glad you are back; I've been thinking of you!! Much happiness and blessings in the new year!

Love, Patti

Michel said...

I wish you a new year full of good times and love in your new home.

Love, Michel