Thursday, December 11, 2008

Taking advantage


since the sun was out today, I took full advantage. I did not go out other then to take my boys to school. so while washing and doing other chores, I decided to take full advantage and practice taking pics.
I have always had a passion for photography. once I start working my goal is to get me a nicer camera. I believe I want to stick with Canon. I still own my ole Pentax K-1000 & maybe I should whip that out and start using it again.
I love using the sun light in my son's room. can't wait to see what kind of light I will be getting when we move into our new place. Looking forward to that.
so here are a few of the pics I took today while watching TOP CHEF on BRAVO.












1 comment:

Relyn Lawson said...

I love these. You have a gift. I love the upside down perspective. And, that last on is perfection. Can't wait to see your new place.