Saturday, December 13, 2008

LINCOLN PARK zoo plant conservatory




last weekend my hubby took me to the plant conservatory at Lincoln Park. It is so wonderful in there. Peaceful and beautiful I tell ya. They had all these cute little homes all decorated for Christmas and different poinsettias all over the place.

they also had a train sets in a few areas. my boys enjoyed that part the most.

It's a wonderful place to visit. Not that big, but well worth it to visit.




































































4 comments:

Patti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patti said...

Very pretty! I've never been there, but I'd like to. We went to Chicago today- Macy's in the Loop and Daley Plaza to see the big tree. It started to rain and it was so crowded, so we didn't stay all that long...just long enough. Hope you are having a great weekend!

~Patti

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh how wonderful! We missed that when we were in Chicago, but we'll be back. I love miniatures. There is something so marvelous and dreamy about them. You just want to sip Alice's elixir and dive right in. I love these images, especially the statue of the woman and the urn.

Michel said...

I've never seen this place but it looks like a great place to visit.