Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fun with the BOYS

Today my hubby and I took our two boys to downtown Chicago to have some family fun.

Ya'll it was cold outside..... just a tad I tell ya.

We took them to see the enormous tree that I believe is at the Daley plaza... don't quote me though. It's by State Street. They had vendors selling food, drinks and also Christmas decorations from different countries. Of course, they got to take a picture with non other then Rudolph. They were a bit embarrassed. I guess they are growing up. We then made our way to the Rock N Roll McDs to get out of the cold.

We got to go to the plant conservatory at Lincoln park zoo as well and I will post pictures soon. It was really awesome in there. Even though the weather was not cooperating, we still had a nice time together and for that I am blessed.
























4 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Patti said...

Oh! I am jealous! I love going downtown at Christmas! There's always so much to see and do. Yes, the tree is in Daley Plaza- isn't it beautiful? Did you get to Macey's to see the windows (it will always be Marshall Fields to me!). I've never been up to Lincoln Park Zoo in the winter so I'm anxious to see the pics. Looks like it was a great day for everyone!

Ansuria said...

Angelica,

Felicidades! I'm so excited for you and your family. I guess you are here to stay. Just don't drive me crazier than I already am. J.K. Can't wait to hang out at your new crib on New Year's. Can I bring a date?

Your cuz, Yolanda

Relyn Lawson said...

I love the glimpses of your gorgeous boys.