Tuesday, December 23, 2008

sneak peak

hello! I hope you are all warm and cozy tonight. here in IL we are under a storm warning till tomorrow at 6:oo p.m. and yes I am in the process of moving into my new home. the movers never came today because of all the snow we have had, but they are so nice that they are going to try to come tomorrow. so you know what I will be doing on Christmas eve.

here is a little peak into my kitchen. the stuff pictured is some goodies I had at the apartment that I took on over to to keep me busy today. this is where it will all be sorted out: keep or maybe it's time to be donated.

I think I am going to really dig our new place. I feel really great about it and even my older son said that he felt peaceful. I hope so because I plan on staying in this home till the end if GOD permits.

well just wanted to share a few pics I took tonight.

Have a great CHRISTMAS!










3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Congratulations on your new place. Merry Christmas to you and may you have many blessings in the coming year!!

beth said...

merry christmas and all the best in the new year !!!

Patti said...

Yea!! I was hoping you would post some pictures! It looks cool! I thought of you with the weather and all- let's hope today is a bit more productive for the movers but listening to the weather- it sounds ugly yet again. My fingers are crossed for you!
I know this is an unsettled time but I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday and you find some peaceful time!! The best to you and yours~

Love,
Patti