Monday, December 1, 2008


well I have been a bit busy scouting out the area of three house choices that are on our potential to buy list. two homes are north of downtown Wheaton and one is on Main street to the south of downtown Wheaton.
I am a bit excited as we might be making our choice soon and finally we will have a new home. the start of new memories and new beginnings.
I am on my way to MO this Wed to pack up my old house. our MO house sold and the new owners want our belongings out asap.
I am so grateful that everything is starting to come into place. I will be able to bring a few of my Christmas decorations back with me. we will probably be in this apartment for another month or so. hopefully we make the right area and house choice for our children.
I never had people visit me in MO during the holidays. we always travelled to IL. this year will be different. if GOD permits, I already told my mom and dad that I want to have a party for new years at my new place.
well this is whats going on in my life. Blessed I am! I hope you are having a great week as well.
Peace to you,
Just ME

1 comment:

Patti said...

Yea!! It sounds like things are getting a little more settled for you- I'm glad! Is that a picture of one of the houses? I love it!!! A front porch!!! Have a safe trip Wed.- the weather is not supposed to be good. Take care!

Patti