Friday, December 19, 2008

Yes it's been a winter wonderland here in IL for the last couple of days. Okay ya'll even though I was born and raised in the south side of Chicago and left to live in MO for 12 years doesn't mean that I enjoy winter storms. It's pretty to look at, but I don't like being snowed in. I AM AN ANTSY PERSON. I am a free spirit. I need to get in my car and take a drive and not worry about ice or snow on the streets. My husband calls me the forest free spirit fairy. I know he is a bit kookie himself, but to be honest I am a free spirit and don't like to be confined. So right now I am aching to get out of this apartment. There are boxes all over the place waiting for the move. Hopefully it will not snow on Tuesday since our boxes/furniture from MO are coming. Thank the lord, I believe tomorrow will be sunny and NO SNOW YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

I know I will probably be up early and ready for the weekend to be over so that Tuesday will be closer.

Just a bit antsy I tell you. Don't know how much I will be on my blog next week, but I am wishing you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, HOLIDAY whatever you celebrate. I wish you much happiness with your family, friends and loved ones. May it be the best for you. I wish this for you from the bottom of my heart!

Peace to you,

just ME

1 comment:

ELK said...

beautiful image ~stay safe