Wednesday, December 10, 2008

more holiday fun stuff

here is more holiday fun stuff. to be honest, I don't have a tree up and will not have a tree up this year as it is in storage. we probably will not move into our new place until after Christmas. We officially recieve the house on the 23rd, but that really does not give me enough time at all to decorate.

I am looking forward to doing that next year.

This house will hopefully be mine till the end. I don't plan on moving again. NEVER SAY NEVER right? Well that is my plan.











2 comments:

lindaharre said...

Oh Angie.....I wish I had known about Old Navy.....these silly slippers were 45.00! I will make a stop to see what they have though.....THANKS! hugs, L.

Relyn Lawson said...

No tree would make me sad, but I think it would also bring a sense of relief. You have so much on your plate right now. I am impressed with all you are accomplishing. Congrats again on the move.