Monday, December 8, 2008

some fun stuff

yes here are more of my favs that I brought back with me this past weekend.

The egg ornament I bought at the antique mall while I was there this past week. it has a 3d scene inside and I am planning on giving it to my mom. it just reminds me of her.

The other pics I took are of Christmas thingies I have collected. The two pics below that contain the vintage pics are paper ornaments I made last year. I really love the glitter card board frames that I am not able to find this year. I need to make more as they were fun and easy to make. If packed right they hold up pretty well for years to come.












2 comments:

beth said...

looks like you are in the christmas spirit !!! even with a move in there to shake things up, you seem to be juggling it all !!!

so are you all settled by now??...and did you sneak away to kane county ???

and yes, that first snow, kind of pretty....and after that, uuggghh !!

Relyn Lawson said...

You have the greatest finds. When I get out your way, will you take me shopping. Please?