Sunday, December 7, 2008



Yes, I agree with Patti. We had some wonderful snow falling yesterday. Not sure how many inches, but it looked really pretty. So I took the day to just stay in and relax for a while.

I brought back with me some of my favorite ornaments that I started collecting last year.

The antique mall I visited in MO on Friday had tons of these beauties.

I really enjoy how they show their time by the worn out colors and patina. They are so delicate. I kept them packed in a shoe box with tons of tissue.

Again here is one of the pictures I purchased. 1920s I believe.

You know I just thought of something. I believe the Kane county flea is on this weekend. I really need to stay away though.

I hope you are having a relaxing weekend. It's Sunday here now around 6:40 a.m. I am looking out my window and it's starting to show a bit of daylight. I was telling Patti that this is the most snow I have seen in 12 years. MO did get snow, but never this much in a short time span.

Okay, I am off to visit some of my favorite blogs for some inspiring eye candy.


Peace to you.

just ME!




3 comments:

Patti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patti said...

Hi~ Sorry -I deleted the previous post- I can NOT type without typos and it drives me crazy!

I love the ornaments! You sure picked some pretty ones. I collect those too or rather have a collection of them. I will post some pictures of some of mine later on my blog but they were actually from my parents' tree in the 50's and 60's. I love the aqua and pink colors of that time period and I treasure them greatly. Glad you are back and had some time to relax- I am sure it was a welcome break! Stay warm and cozy!

Relyn Lawson said...

Like I said, yummy, yummy finds. I would not be surprised one day to find that you've started your own shop selling vintage goodies and photographs.

Hey, my verification word is dowbooti. Struck me funny. Say it out loud. See?