Monday, December 15, 2008



hope you are all doing wonderful.

I did nothing but wash and pack.

sounds boring hugh?

it's okay. I woke up this morning to the left overs of an ice storm that hit us last night. I knew I would have to get out early to scrape the ice off of my windshield before the kiddies went to school. not fun and heck yeah it was cold outside.

the only thing that saved the day was that the sun was shinning brightly.

so here is the result of a picture I took earlier. I hope tomorrow will be a little bit brighter.

Oh P.S. go check out Eddie Ross' link on the right side of my blog. He posted pics of his decorated Christmas tree. Adorable I tell ya! Eddie is a very talented individual. If you watched TOP DESIGN (on Bravo) he was one of the designers on the show.

okay y'all...I will leave you now. gotta go pack up some more boxes for our big move next week. I am getting really antsy. I need to be patient......but I don't want to be patient.

have a great week!

Just ME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for your sweet post!!! merry christmas
Eddie Ross
www.eddieross.com