Saturday, January 3, 2009

WELCOME to my new home

Welcome!

I wanted to share with you a few pics I took of my living room/Angie room.

Ever since we decided on this house, I chose to make the living room the Angie room. A place where I can relax, hear music, light my candles and where I can display some of my favorite belongings.

The lower level family room will be more masculine since I live with two boys, hubby and two male dogs. YES, I am outnumbered. So when we first moved in I took over this space.

The brown leather seat will definitely have to be moved to the lower level downstairs, but the rest stays in the Angie room. So come on over, I would love to invite you over for tea and some relaxing music.

Peace to you!














































4 comments:

Patti said...

Hi! Simply wonderful...your new house! Good for you delegating a room for just your things and what cool trasures you have! I love the peacefulness the room evokes- I bet you will be in there A LOT! The color is great- was it that way or did you paint it? Thanks so much for sharing!

Patti

KRCampbellArt said...

The colors and furnishings of this room are so calming. It looks like a wonderful place to spend time.

Becky said...

how great! happy new year.
love, b

Michel said...

You've done great things with your house already. You deserve an Angie room all to yourself!