Sunday, December 14, 2008

Where I will be creating

I wanted to share with you my new future personal space. This will be my very own creative area.

YES all mine!

Why are you so happy you ask?

Well out of all the homes that we saw, before we made our final choice, this was the only house that had space for my art supplies.

Many of the homes in this area do not have basements. Also if there was to be an empty room that would have to be my husbands as he needs a room for an office.

We picked the house that fit's all of us as a family and as individuals.

I will have to share this room with the washing machine/dryer/storage area, but that's okay.

As long as I don't have to get rid of my rubber stamps, I am okay with sharing my room.

So stay tuned. I can't wait to get my hands on this space and turn it into my own personal haven.

3 comments:

Michel said...

Thanks for the peek. It looks so cozy and cool. I would be thrilled with it. I'm so glad you got it. I hope to see it in person one day.
Love, M

Patti said...

How wonderful!!! That looks absolutely heavenly!! Lucky you! I can not wait to see it all personalized and yours. What a thing to look forward to.Thanks for the peek! Have a great day...more ice tomorrow- oh yea.

~Patti

Relyn Lawson said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! That is really wonderful. I am so excited for you, and I can't wait to see it once you get a hold of it.