Sunday, November 2, 2008

wow November has already started. In a few weeks we will be celebrating Thanksgiving. Today was the Kane county flea market, but I decided to stay home and did not attend. I am being a bit lazy today and also feeling a bit guilty because I have been gobbling up some of the chocolate bars my kids got from trick or treating the other night. I love chocolate, cookies, cake, etc. etc. Wish I could say that I didn't but I do. So I hope you are doing something fun this weekend. I was kind of working on some of my Christmas cards last night, but I just stood there for a while sitting down and nothing was happening.

I have a few ideas running through my head. Wish I knew some crafty people here in IL.

I am sure in time that will happen. Maybe, I can get my friend J LO into it. She is always encouraging me to craft.

oh well gotta run.... soccer game to attend.

Hope you have a wonderful week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: