Saturday, November 22, 2008

BIG TIME CHANGES

well ya'll I am really going to need your good vibes for the next couple weeks. lots of changes coming. OUR HOUSE in MO is finally going to sell. probably by this coming Monday we can be signing paperwork. I was very happy to hear the news, BUT also very upset. WHY? well it's a big part of my life that is finally closing. I have been dealing with this relocation to IL since Nov of 1997. My life since then has been change after change after change. someone told me that I am a strong person to have dealt with all that I have been through. believe me there have been tears, headaches, arguments and major stress health problems with all these changes in my life.

and I am still not done with this relocation. if all goes well, the buyer wants everything out by December 10th. so you know I will be very busy in the next couple weeks. I will have to leave to MO to go forsee the move. ONE BLESSING is that I am not starting work until January so that will be very helpful for us.

So now what do we do? do we keep on renting or do we start looking for a house asap. my boys are in a great school that they love. I don't want to move them again. they did so good the first time, I am nervous that they might not do well the second time now that they are finally meeting new kids and settling in.

GOSH, very overwhelmed on my part of the world. Changes and more changes! I AM BLESSED truly I am. BUT I am human! Plus, I am tired of changes. I just want to be able to start my new life and enjoy it. You know what I mean.

Please keep me in mind I would appreciate that.

We did see a house today that has potential. It's a flipped house. Not sure if I want a flipped house. met a nice realtor that can probably work with us if our relocation company allows her.
if the house works out we will be staying in Wheaton ortherwise our second choice is Glen Ellyn. why Wheaton? this is where we settled since July 08 and of course the boys school.

Blogger is not cooperating so I can't post a picture for you.

Well ya'll sorry that I am venting a bit. it's just another part of my life that is a big PART of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh,you do have alot on your plate but the news that your house here is selling is awesome news. There have been quite a few big company layoffs in our area (they say AB in January will cut many white collar jobs),etc,etc. So the one good thing is that you wont have to worry about your property here any longer. That drive back and forth across Rt 55 (as you know) isnt any fun (particularly in the winter) so I guess it's one thing you wont have to worry about. When I moved from Chicago to Stl I remember thinking I had done whatever I was supposed to do in Chicago and that it was time to move on to another adventure and that my home town was only a few hours away when/if I got home sick for the things I love about Chicago. I dont know if this will help you or if it just sounds like I'm preaching. I hope not! The good news is that you can look forward to a new house, making new connections and memories and turning the next page of your adventure!

I hope you have a great holiday!
Renee/St Louisw

missy j said...

Congrats...very good thing right now.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Missy

Anonymous said...

Try not to stress, a lot of people relocate, move, sell one house, move to the other, etc. it's just part of life.