Thursday, November 20, 2008

well feeling a bit better today. decided to take some of my kitchen wares and give them a wash. took a few pics to share with you.

I love the rhinestone pin. glass coasters with a silver edge around them. an old plate. and this cute little covered bowl where I keep my sugar. time to start getting ready for the holidays that are among us. my mom gets back in town on Monday so hopefully I can spend some time with her next week baking pumpkin and banana cake loafs.

yummy..... if you were coming over I would gladly bake you something.

I also have in mind that I would like to make some cookies. I have a Martha recipe I would like to try again.

okay, I am getting myself hungry here.

if I find that recipe I will gladly share.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patti said...

Glad you are feeling better today!!! Some days are just like that and then they are gone and you're on to better days. I'm sure tomorrow will be good as well. You are making me hungry! I love to bake but our oven is a little messed up and stuff can't be counted on to always turn out (or at least that's my excuse). Take care!