Tuesday, November 18, 2008

well yall, I found another fabulous book at the thrift today. it's the Martha S. book shown here and I got it for 60 cents.... yes just 60 cents. now you see why going to the thrift is addicting. the other two books in the background are the ones I got for $1.00 each I belive 2 weeks ago. I had a few minutes today to take some pics so if you scroll down below I photographed a few of my favorite pages of these three books. pure eye candy I tell ya.
I swear once I start working soon I will be going through thrifting withdrawl. Hopefully, I can find some good stores in the Elmhurst area where I can run to during lunch.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You gotta love Martha!! She's the queen!

Relyn Lawson said...

I really, really, REALLY love Martha.

Patti said...

I love Martha (I don't tell that to too many people)! The things I would do with unlimited time and money...

Love the pictures!