Saturday, November 15, 2008

Get your craft on


I went out to JoAnn's the other day and got this cute Debbie Mumm wreath for my door. They have some of their Christmas stuff already marked at 50% off. The wreath only had a few bells attached so yesterday I sat myself down and added red bells all around the edges to give it a more festive look. I also have this cute little NOEL picture frame that I have to put somewhere around this place.

I am trying to make my place look and feel a bit more homey.

While out visiting a friend today, I noticed that some homes have their Christmas lights on their trees. One house had all their inflatable snowmen out on their lawn ready for the upcoming holiday.

I hope you are starting to get in the mood as well.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patti said...

Hi! No holiday mood yet for me. I am having Thanksgiving and I don't want to mix the holidays- lol. So I will wait patiently for Thanksgiving weekend to get my stuff out and up. But you're right- Christmas stuff is everywhere and on sale- it's hard not to miss it! Hav fun shopping, crafting, and decorating!

Relyn Lawson said...

I am in the mood, but I am desperately trying to hold off so that I don't miss Thanksgiving all together.