Saturday, November 8, 2008

I apologize for the dark picture, but I took this on a gloomy day plus because of the trees surrounding my place it's kind of hard to take good pictures if the sun is not shinning.

Here are a few of the items I found at the thrift store I wrote about in my previous post. The door stop (lady) I bought a while back at an antique store in MO. I did take a drive to the one in Aurora that I mentioned and got three things. I will take pics tomorrow hoping the sun will be out, but something tells me we will probably have another gloomy day.

Hope you enjoy this picture and if you have any questions drop me a line. I don't bite.

Peace to YOU!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patti said...

Hi! Pretty stuff! I love white glass. You always find cool stuff! Have a great (cold) day~