Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My dad brought out his little took box the other day and I thought TIME TO PRACTICE. Photography meant a lot to me a long time ago and now I enjoy practicing any time I can. Maybe one day I can get back into it as much as I was into it before.

practice makes perfect.

I can't believe that I have almost been here a week. Our life is still not settled. We have to seriously think where we want to live. Our house in St. Louis has not sold so that means we need to rent. I don't want to be in debt so we will not buy a house till ours has sold.

I have tons of pics to share with you soon.

This weekend there is an Antique Fair in the Country in Oak Brook. Looks like it's going to be beautiful there. I will share my pics with you soon after as I am planning to attend.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michel said...

You're not wasting any time I see! Having lots of flea fun -- I'll be checking in regularly. Love, Michel

Anonymous said...

Hi you,
Just ran into your blog and I love you pictures.
Good luck with your new life!

Warm greatings
Saskia