Saturday, July 12, 2008

Graue Mill antique fair, Oak Brook, IL


here are a few pics of today's antique show I attended. Great stuff but some of it kind of high in price. That's okay because it still was a pretty nice show. Not that many vendors plus it was raining so I don't know if that made or broke the show. so what did I buy? well I will have to take pics of some of the goodies I bought and actually if you look on the third picture below.... the house shaped shadow box is what I bought. it has very old flowers inside. i believe it has someones wedding boquet inside. you can tell that the cute shadow box was hand made. the lady that sold it to me said that it came from a flea in Europe. I just fell in love with it and thought it was so beautiful. I will try to take some more pics soon.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

beth said...

your photos are wonderful...I've always wanted to attend this show but I have heard that the prices are kind of high !!!

and the flowers are really special !!!