Friday, July 11, 2008

Millinery

when I visited a local antque store maybe a few days ago, I ran across this wonderful millinery flower hat. it was toooo pretty to pass up. it was not that much and I really would of regretted it if I would of left it behind. the colors are amazingly beautiful. the wedding picture was a gift from my brother's girlfriend Michelle.

okay gotta run because dinner is being made and I have an appointment soon after. check back this weekend for some of my pics from this weekends antique fair. i can't wait. wish you were coming with me. I am actually going alone since no one that I know here in MO is close enough to attend. that's okay I have done many things alone back in MO. being alone tomorrow might put things in prespective for me. I guess I have been forced to find myself again. enough of me have a great weekend.



No comments: