Tuesday, July 8, 2008

KANE COUNTY FLEA......WAS AWESOME!

I want to thank Beth who told me about the Kane County flea in St. Charles, IL. I was lucky enough to be able to visit the flea this weekend. I dragged my family with me plus my mom and dad. Of course my hubby said not again (he is not a flea lover), but my mom said she would come again and my dad would as well. I grew up going to the flea markets of Chicago. My parents loved attending back in the day and they still do. I only got to see 1/2 of the flea because it is so big, plus of course we had my two boys with us that were not in the mood. I found this wonderful plate that I have to take a pic of that came from IOWA. The ladies that I bought the plate from come every month and their booth was nice decorated. Take a look at there pictures. GREAT STUFF. One thing I regret is not having bought that beautiful pink wicker chair. LOVED it, but my hubby would of choked me if I would of bought it.

There is an antique fair in Oak Brook this Sat and I told my hubby already that I would love to attend. One of the vendors that had great things told me it was going to be good that I should not miss it and of course that is what I have planned to do - not miss it. Even if I don't buy anything, I just love attending to take pictures. Enjoy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: