Tuesday, July 15, 2008

family time


these pictures tell a story. this is the reason why we moved back to the start. FAMILY..... my mother was saying that it had been a very long time since she had been at a park with family having a picnic. it was a beautiful day. grandpa brought his fishing poles and grandma and I took care of the food. I actually did not feel stressed at all. if you read my blog you know that I deal with stress and panic attacks. this day was so peaceful that I actually felt great and I have not felt like that in a very long time. not one time during this day did I worry about taking medication for my anxiousness. when I was on my way home my husband asked if I was tired (it was a long day) and I said NO, I AM IN PEACE.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy to see you are back with family and happy and content.