Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yayayayayyyyyyayyyy its SATURDAY and I am HOME ALL DAY

now that I started working again, I truly look forward to the weekends.....

sometimes in the morning I wake up my boys with my wannabe IRISH accent and say GOOD MORNING TO YA LADS! they think it's funny and also repeat it as well.

so GOOD MORNING TO YA LADS!

Yes no sleep for me as my PAPASH (my little dog) does not realize that it's a SAT and I don't have to go to work today. He is actually my alarm at 6:00 in the a.m. and he does not fail to wake me.

So I woke up today to SNOW.....yes more snow in our area and I believe more snow all day today. FUN FUN FUN. HI PATTI! I hope you didn't get toooo much snow on your side of Illinois.

Two indoor soccer games today yall with a family birhtday party in between. shshsh I am tired already.

So I just caught wind from a previous post that the Kane county flea that is in St. Charles, IL is going on next weekend. Might just have to go to that if at all possible and since I don't have anything going on I will try to work that in.

Maybe it's time that I start selling at the flea. I would love to do that one day. Truly I would. If I would, would you come by and say HI.......

I totally appreciate you coming by my blog and leaving me comments. It's always fun to read them and build relationships with you all.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I am truly praying for SUN today! At least give me some sun on the weekends when I can enjoy looking at it through the window.

Peace to YA,

Love,

JUST ME

6 comments:

Anita said...

We will be in the Main Cafetriea Building in the center aisle on the West Side. Does that make sense?

You may have bought stuff from us before. We are usually outside near the West Gate with 2 tans awning tents and a fabric garland banner around it...

Hoping for a sunny weekend next weekend!

Anita

Barntiques said...

The fleas were our entertainmet when my husband was stationed in North Chicago. We are planning a flea weekend out there again. It will probobly include a baseball game! Enjoyed your blog. Hope you will visit mine soon!

Patti said...

Hi! Isn't it nice to really appreciate the weekends when you work? I sure do! And our dogs are little alarm clocks as well. Never fails- but they only bother Mike- hahaha- too bad. Not as much snow here as what was predicted- how about you? I am ready for it to be gone though! You'll have to lte me know how the Kane Co. flea market goes if you go- you've been there before right? Everyone who goes says its fabulous! Happy Saturday!

Patti

anythinggoeshere said...

HI, ONLY BEEN IN THE BLOG WORLD FOR A WEEK AND YOU ARE MY IDOL ALREADY...WORKING, KIDS, DOGS, HUSBAND, ETC AND FAITHFUL BLOGGING TO BOOT. HURRAY FOR YOU!!!!!!! JOAN

trash talk said...

If I lived there instead of here, I sure would!
I love that photograph. It could be a postcard or maybe your business card. Just love it!

Top O' The Day To You!
Debbie

Sandy and Joe/rhubarb reign said...

Hi Angie! Yes, Kane County is COMING!! And it is Saturday, February 28, Noon to 5, and Sunday, March 1, 7 to 4. Come say hi; we are in the Main Building (building where kitchen is -- not the new building). Ask at information if you can't find us. (: It should be a great show, as this is the first one of the season (used to be year-round, but now closes in January and February). BTW, your blog is lovely; great photography. xo -- Sandy Garrison/rhubarb reign