Sunday, February 1, 2009


hi! I did get a chance to go to the antique mall today. some stuff was great and some stuff was okay. I found this wonderful old mirror that you will love when you see it, but for now it had to stay behind. Don't want to shock the husband. No it was not that much, but I put it on layaway and will take it out in two weeks. If I would have brought it home today my hubby would of disowned me since he keeps telling me that we have to much stuff and I need to keep reminding him that our house was bigger in MO and this house is much smaller. So I will shock him in two weeks.
I did find this wonderful slip (not sure if that is what it's called) but it matches perfectly with the millinery flower she is wearing up above. I was so happy to find it and it was only $12.00. She was needing something so I believe I found it. I also love going to antique malls because I found, my favorite, a really nice 1920s pic and old mary engelbreit mags and old country living mags that I did not have.
Okay ya'll it's almost bed time and I promised my little one that I would go read him a book so I hope you all have a wonderful week and you will probably not see me until next weekend. I am dedicating my week evenings to work, studying, and getting the boys ready for school so I will see you all next weekend.
Peace to you................

4 comments:

lindaharre said...

I just love the way the slip and flower make an outfit!!!! Really cute! Glad you are reading to your boys......have a great week:) Love, Linda

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Oh, your lady looks perfect now! And I must say, your husband sounds like mine (our last house was a bit bigger too, and what's Mlle Magpie to do?!!)

Relyn Lawson said...

Immediately upon arrival, I gasped. What a gorgeous image. I am completely in love with your mannequin and her wardrobe. Please tell me you've named her. I have a new "friend" that I need to post about. I named her Tallulah. I think yours looks like a Charity or an Emmaline. What do you think?

Unknown said...

That a beautiful Slip/skirt! I love to go to Antique malls....it's fun to dig around, isn't it!??!