Friday, February 6, 2009

Thank you PATTI


my friend Patti sent me this box full of goodies. Thank you so much Patti. I truly appreciate your kindness. She also sent me some dragonfly earings (not pictured) that I have been wearing everyday this week.


Patti thanks again.... Patti I don't know if you know this, but that cute little girl rubber stamp you sent me down below in the picture (from the store RED LEAD) I used to teach at that store back in St. Louis. I loved that store. A lot of eye candy. I thought I would take a picture of something I made long ago. I was really into creating stuff in shadow boxes at the time.
Well, I will try to post more, but I am really having trouble with our computer... Hopefully we did not get another virus.
peace to you and see you this weekend.




5 comments:

trash talk said...

Isn't just too much fun to get something in the mail besides bills? You got some great treasures. Debbie

Patti said...

Hi! I did not know you taught at Red Lead!How cool is that! That is one place I would LOVE to visit (and move in!) Their class offerings sound incedible and we have NOTHING like that by us do we? Glad you liked everything. Have a great weekend!

Patti

beth said...

my mouth waters when I see the words REDLEAD....oh how I miss that place....especially chris and sharon !!!

beth said...

also...you and patti are not that far from valley ridge art studio here in wisconsin if you want to take some cool classes !!!

Relyn Lawson said...

That Patti is a wonder, isn't she? And you. Your art is fantastic!