Wednesday, February 18, 2009

the other boys in my life

I just wanted to share with you some little boys that I usually don't blog about. The other boys in my life.

Papash and Tobie....... (down below)

My life is not just all about flea markets, estate sales, auctions.

I have two beautiful boys that I truly love and two doggies that sometimes drive me crazy.

Tobie the white schnauzer was actually a dog that we got from a breeder in MO. When we lost our second child he came into our lives and filled in the gap. So Tobie in my eyes is that second child. He is a big part of our family.

The little one which you can't miss in the picture to the left is Papash. HE definitely keeps me on my toes and since he just recently came to live with us my hubby is trying really hard to be a good dad. This little guy loves jumping on our couch. YIKES. He is not very friendly and like Cesar Milan says he believes I am his female because he has just taken over and loves guarding me even from my youngest. So now do you understand why I say he keeps me on my toes.

The picture above shows his favorite toy and that is a stuffed animal. He loves stuffed animals especially the cat posted above right there on the floor.

Okay well I just wanted to share a part of me that I might not write about that often, but believe me they are truly a big part of our family.

peace,

Just ME



4 comments:

trash talk said...

Your Tobie and my silver schnauzer Jake would make great playmates. Mine is 11 yrs. old but thinks he's 2. Aren't they just the best. Papash is pretty darn handsome. Dogs are wonderful companions. Debbie

Anonymous said...

so cute! i love your schnauzer. terriers are my favorite class of dogs!

Patti said...

Oh Angie~ they are just too cute!! I've always wondered about your dogs- I'm glad you shared the info and pictures with us! They look like they are a good time...how old are they? Lady would sure have a good time running around with them. I LOVE your room- it looks so inviting and calm. Take care!
Patti

beth said...

I love your furry kids....sometimes in my house, I love the furry owns over the ones that stand upright and talk back to me in a snotty way that only teenagers know the code to !!!