Friday, February 27, 2009

BUENOS DIAS



good morning to ya girlies...

wow what a week. I really should be getting ready for work right now, but I would rather blog at least really fast here. Caught some kind of virus this week so been feeling a bit under the weather. That's okay because the weekend is just around the corner.

I promise to blog a bit more later and I need to go visit my favorites as well.

Here is a bit of my glass ware that I truly love. My husband wants to take over of these cabinets and store stuff we really need to store. Oh well at least I am still trying to hand on to it before I have to add pots and pans... BORING....

This weekend is the Kane County flea and I have to add a few new links to the side bar there. I promise to do so hopefully by tonight. If not early morning tomorrow.

I hope you have a wonderful Friday. Off to work I go....

JUST ME

1 comment:

Patti said...

Hi! Sorry you have not been feeling well...hope you are better for the weekend! Look at all that awesome glassware- that is a perfect spot for it! Happy Friday!
It's snowing here- how about by you?