Sunday, February 15, 2009

off to market I went..

hello yall......

yes my travels today took me to the WHEATON flea/antique market.

I really enjoyed dropping in even though I was not supposed to have gone at all. Other plans arose late morning, but I was able to sneak away at least for an hour.

I am glad I attended because I met this very pretty lady named Joan. Very nice lady and a great booth. Her booth reminded me of nature butterflies and all. We talked for a bit. I told her I would see her again. She told me a bit about herself and I believe her husband Steve (which was so nice to be there with her) used to work for State Farm. Small world hugh.

She also sells at the Grayslake market which I will definitely attend to next month. She said it was wonderful so you know I need to go check this market out.

The lady above was another vendor that I met. I have her blog name and I promise I will post the link tomorrow as I left it in my car. She was very nice as well. I bought a picture from her and Joe. These two ladies and Joe are part of the neighborhood.... What do I mean? Well they are vendors that are friends and kind of have their booths next to each other.

I told Joan that I would see her again soon and hopefully next time we meet she will remember me.

Stay tuned tomorrow for PART 2 and pictures of the treasures I found today.

Sweet dreams and yes off to work tomorrow again. I swear weekends are just toooo short when you are having fun!



Joan.............

5 comments:

Patti said...

Hi! that sounds like so much fun! How do you find out about these things? Hope you have a great week!

Patti

Relyn Lawson said...

Glad you had such a great time.

Sandy and Joe/rhubarb reign said...

Thanks for including the pictures! It was great to meet you. And glad you liked the sheep picture. Come and see us again. xo -- Sandy and Joe/rhubarb reign

lindaharre said...

You find the best fleas!!!! You must have radar:D

anythinggoeshere said...

Hello, we just got our new computer a couple of hours ago. Your blog is the first place we went to. Thanks for including us.
Fred and Joan from the flea.