Sunday, February 22, 2009



this is what started it all.

way before I became the person I am today, you know back in my younger years, going to the thrift was not only to buy old stuff and to be honest since I did not have a home at the time it was more to go buy old jeans that were already torn and worn and maybe find some cool jewelery.

but this picture was my first purchase. this is what started my love of old findings. I have carried this picture around through many years. it is still not placed on a wall. not sure why. maybe I have not found the right place for it.

but this was what started it plus the discovery of Country living years ago. so as of today it is in my Angie room awaiting it's hanging on the wall. not sure if it will ever be hung, but it will definitely stay with me for a very long time.

1 comment:

Patti said...

That picture is beautiful! No wonder you love it! How cool is it to have such a history to something...kind of like a muse. Enjoy your day...the sun is out!