Sunday, September 7, 2008


well this weekend weather wise turned out to be wonderful. we spent our time at soccer games for both my boys and you know where I went if you read my previous entries.

here are a few of the things that I purchased at the flea. I love oval plates, this picture of MAE was only $1.00 and there was a vendor that was selling vintage prints.

I was happy with what I purchased. I love going to the flea to just see what vendors sell plus of course to take pictures.

next month should be great because I know tons of Halloween stuff will be popping up everywhere. I did run across a gentlemen that had Halloween postcards for sale but at $30.00 a piece sorry but I will pass.

that is it for now. have a wonderful week and don't forget the RENEGADE Craft Fair is next weekend. My wedding anniversary is next weekend as well. Guess where we are going! Yes he has agreed to go with me to the fair and afterwards we are headed off to Connies Pizza where we had our first date. We have not been there in a long time so CONNIES here we come. I told him we need to try to sit in the same booth that we ate for the first time 14 years ago. We will see.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Relyn Lawson said...

Happy Anniversary. It's early, but still... I send all my best wishes for many more years full of joy and much laughter.

Patti said...

What a wonderful way to be able to spend your anniversary! I hope you have many more years of happiness!