Sunday, September 21, 2008


the weekend has come and gone and in a few hours a new week will be here. after a good game of soccer on Saturday, I was able to spend some quality time with my friend Jennifer. instead of her driving to Wheaton, I decided to meet up with her at an antique mall in LaGrange, IL. I really did not spend much. I bought a few 1920 pictures and 10 flashcards with different words listed. one side in English and on the other side the word was translated into German.

all in all it was a fairly great weekend. I hope yours was as wonderful as mine.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lindaharre said...

Beautiful compositions! Your photos just keep getting better and better! Have you thought anymore about making cards from them? Just wondering:D Have a peace filled week with lots of smiles:D:D:D:D

Patti said...

Your weekend sounds fantastic! I love the pictures you have posted. Again- you are so talented! Hope you are feeling healthier and have a good week.

Take care~ patti