Thursday, September 18, 2008

I just love everything about this picture that I took a couple months ago so excuse me for reposting it.

what have I been up to? well let's see.......

for the time being, I am a stay at home mom, but the resume has been updated and you all know what that means. I took a power point class yesterday evening. I had no idea I was really going to like it.

I washed all day today and I am still not done. needed to catch up on all the laundry. watched the movie SWEENEY TODD (did I spell SWEENEY correctly?) love that movie. The music just love the music....there was a barber and his wife and she was beautiful.....

I am on my way to Las Vegas soon to attend my brother's wedding. it's going to be a down to earth wedding very simple. I am so happy for him.

hubbies birthday is tomorrow. so as you can see lots going on.

next weekend is the Sandwich, IL flea which I would like to go to if GOD permits.

Oh my gosh, I just remembered next weekend is the all nighter flea at Kane County! MUST ATTEND!

yes lots of stuff going on.

jut in case you did not attend the Country Living fair this year McMaster and Storm and LoLa B's Boutique have posted some great pictures of their booths at the fair. the pictures look delish. take a look at all their goodies they were selling. I am so bummed I did not attend. maybe next year.

looks like it was a wonderful show!

WHY don't they come back to Chicago and do the show here next year? Please COUNTRY LIVING!!!! I am begging and pleading.

okay gotta run. made a cake for hubby today and I need to go decorate it.

wishing you peace and harmony!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patti said...

Hi! It sounds like you are feeling better! Hasn't the weather been great? I love it! Your wreath is beautiful- you did a great job on it! Between the weather and the decorations I am so ready for fall! You sure do have a lot going on- hope it all works out for you~

Patti

Kasey said...

You know, you could come shop at Lola B's in person at the One year anniv party on October 4th, Saturday! Same day at Kane!!
k-