Thursday, September 25, 2008

I took a quick walk through Herrick Lake today. I pass it almost everyday when I take my boys to school. today I had my camera with me and decided to stop and see if the leaves are starting to change colors. everything still looks green. a few trees have changed their color, but most of them are still green. next week if possible I plan on either going to Cantigny Park or the Arboretum (don't know if I spelled that right). Patti, did you recommend Cantigny to me? Which is better for picture taking?

I hope you enjoy these pictures I took. It is so peaceful at this park. I love it...


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Patti said...

Beautiful pictures Angie! If oyu have the time- I would do both the Arboreutum and Cantigny. Cantigny has the war musueum, tanks, and the big house and gardens but it is set in a park like setting. The Arboretum is gorgeous with the trees and the foliage. Check Saturdays- they usually have a fall fest each Sat.- crafts and treats for the kids- it's kinda cool. Hope that helps!

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh! All these wonderful fallish pictures. Looks like your part of the country gets Fall before we do. I am still longing for sweater weather.

lindaharre said...

I hate to always repeat myself.....but.......gorgeous photos!!!! You are good girl:D