Monday, September 22, 2008

it's just around the corner

so have you started creating for Halloween? two weeks ago, I visited my local scrapbook store and bought these awesome sticker cutouts. I thought they were kind of cool. since all of my art supply stuff is back in MO, I thought I would get a few things to make a few simple cards. I got rid of the packaging material so I don't know who makes the cut outs, but I am sure if you visit your local Archivers you will find them there. they would even look great if you popped some of these cutouts on a card. I would definitely distress the card with some black paint or by using some sandpaper. sweet and simple.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patti said...

Those stickers are way too cute- I LOVE Halloween stuff- one can never have too much! I have been trying t work on some Halloween/fall cards- just never enough time. And yes- the stamp show was in St. Charles. It has been down our way the past few years and I thought that the show was just ok- not too many vendors- but there were some good ones!