Saturday, September 6, 2008

St. Charles, IL flea


what a beautiful day today was. Thank GOD the sun was shinning. it was not hot and there was
a bit of a breeze. I attended the flea today. I could not wait till Sunday and will probably not attend tomorrow
so I am glad I got the chance to go. I met the SIGN GUY. I told him I would give him a shout out on my blog. He creates signs I believe for announcements of any kind. I wish I would of grabbed his card, but I didn't. I am sure here is there monthly.

I swear this flea is AWESOME. there is so much to look at and toooo buy. I bought a few things. Did not go crazy. I did not take that many pictures. one of the vendors that I asked permission to take a picture was not that nice so I guess it scared me off. so here are a few of the photos I took of some awesome stuff.

HELLO SIGN GUY!

I will take pics of some of my goodies and post soon..... oh by the way do you remember the shabby pink wicker rocking chair I wanted back in July. It was still there! guess where it's at right now? IN MY TRUNK waiting for me to take her out tomorrow. Now I have to figure out how to tell the hubby since he keeps reminding me the more you bring into this apartment the more we will have to move out when we buy a house. OKAY, OKAY............
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patti said...

Yea... The pink wicker chair!!!!! It was waiting for you! I absolutely adore it (and I actually like the cushions. It sounds like you had a wonderful day and yes- the weather was perfect yesterday! Great soccer pics. I just got back from Molly's 8:30 game and am still cold. Brrr...I love this kind of weather though! I am enjoying the house to myself ( just me and the dog) and getting fall decorations out and up while listeding to some music. Love it! Have a great day!